To alleviate the devastating effects of poverty on vulnerable children in Southern Haiti by:
1) Ensuring these children’s essential needs are met (food, clothing, shelter, medical care) and
2) Preparing them to live independent, productive lives (education/vocational training).
We look to a time when vulnerable children in our care can access opportunities to realize their dreams and become leaders in Haitian society.
To be successful in our Mission and Vision we:
- Focus our efforts on family preservation and ways that keep vulnerable children together with their families whenever possible.
- Thoughtfully implement best practices for family preservation, residential care, education, life skill and vocational, and transition programs.
- Collaborate with a network of partners who can assist and inform our delivery of services.
Read more about our Programs