We provide safe residential homes for orphaned children who have no family, and temporary residence for families with vulnerable children, who will return home after some time.
Pwoje Espwa Sud is a residential care facility providing safe residence and nurturing care for children ages 3 to 18. Children live in one of three villages: girls (ages 3-18), young boys (ages 3-12), and teen boys (ages 13-18). House monitors provide primary care with mentors providing supervision for teens ages 15 and up.
We care for children with an exceptional staff who are qualified and continually trained!
Our desired outcomes for the children:
- Children under our care develop on task or are caught up-to-task.
- Children eventually transition back home, or if permanent residents, transition into Haitian society at age 18.
We provide for the primary needs of every child:
- 3 healthy meals a day
- Safe and secure homes
- Kindergarten through Secondary education
- School uniform, daily clothing and shoes
- After-school programming and religious education
- Regular wellness check-ups and immunizations