We offer pre-Kindergarten through Secondary 3 education. We set high academic standards in our schools while facilitating student achievement through caring assistance beyond the classroom. Religious Education is offered during the school day, which develops the spiritual, moral, ethical, and service culture of our youth.
At Pwoje Espwa Sud, we provide a traditional Haitian school curriculum as established by the Ministry of Education in Haiti and then we enhance the curriculum appropriately to better prepare our young students for future academic accomplishment.
We hire exceptional teachers who are qualified and continually trained!
Our desired outcomes for this program:
- Children who attend our schools excel academically, opening their opportunities for professional and vocational careers.
- Our students receive a spiritual, moral and ethical grounding which they practice throughout their lives.
- Our schools are staffed by certified teachers who care about their students’ success and freely assist those who are struggling.
Some areas of support provided to students in our Education Program:
- Scholarships to vulnerable community students
- Books and supplies to resident students and students on scholarships
- Uniforms to resident students and students on scholarships
- Hot School Lunches