On campus, we offer pre-Kindergarten through Secondary 3 education. We set high academic standards in our schools while facilitating student achievement through caring assistance beyond the classroom.
At Pwoje Espwa Sud, we provide a traditional Haitian school curriculum as established by the Ministry of Education in Haiti and then we enhance the curriculum appropriately to better prepare our young students for future academic accomplishment. In addition to a classical school curriculum, religious Education is offered during the school day, which develops the spiritual, moral, ethical, and service culture of our youth.
Along with our residential students, children from the surrounding communities attend school on campus at Pwoje Espwa.
An education is one of the most prized and valuable possessions for a child in Haiti.
Our desired outcomes for this program:
- Children who attend our schools excel academically, opening their opportunities for professional and vocational careers.
- Our students receive a spiritual, moral and ethical grounding which they practice throughout their lives.
- Our schools are staffed by certified teachers who care about their students’ success and freely assist those who are struggling.
We support students by:
- Providing scholarships to vulnerable community students
- Providing books and supplies to resident students and students on scholarships
- Providing uniforms to resident students and students on scholarships
- Providing hot school lunches to all students