Our after school programs enable our children to reach their highest potential, build confidence and dream big. Enrichment activities also include job exploration and professional development opportunities through in-house experiences and internships with key partners.
At Pwoje Espwa Sud, our life skills and vocational programs prepare our young people for independent living outside our gates. With the limited time we have with these children, we augment the classical Haitian education with empowering after school programs. We want to equip them with the knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully live and become economically viable in Haitian society.
We offer Youth Activities, Sports, Music, Art, and much more in our after school programs!
Our desired outcomes for this program:
- Our resident children are prepared for independent living and able to make professional and vocational choices for their futures.
- Our after school programs are well structured and provide wholesome experiences that develop our children as leaders in service of their country.
- Our children develop a zeal for life through diverse experiences in music, arts, dance, and sports.
Programs are offered in quarterly blocks throughout the year at Pwoje Espwa Sud:
- Summer Camps
- Religious Education for Moral Development
- Job Exploration and Internships
- Skill Development though a variety of classes